- VR General Practitioner (GP)
- Twin Waters, Queensland
- Flexible hours
- Mixed Billing
- Attractive remuneration
Medicrew Twin Waters is seeking a Vocationally Registered General Practitioner to provide patient-centred care to the local community. Twin Waters is a stunning beachside location on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
The difference between our centre and most other medical centres is that you will not only be supported by a Practice Nurse but you will also enjoy the support of a highly qualified Nurse Practitioner who has extensive clinical experience, allowing for delivery of a larger variety of health services both urgent and non-urgent. This arrangement enables a wider array of billing opportunities where the Nurse Practitioner takes on a very proactive role freeing you up to see a larger patient base.
Although the clinic is open from Monday to Friday 0800 to 1700, you can choose hours to suit which ensures fantastic work-life balance. This centre also allows flexible appointment lengths and offers you an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of the local area. No weekend work required.
You will be joining a locally owned medical centre that has a larger sister clinic in Buderim. You will have the full support of the entire team as you transition into the role. The clinic is also supported by quality nursing and full time admin support along with a very experienced Practice Manager.
Our practice is mixed billing and flexible working hours are available.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be an unrestricted Vocational Registration (VR) General Practitioner
- Current medical indemnity insurance
- General AHPRA registration as a General Practitioner – no restrictions
- FRACGP/FACRRM Registration
We are looking for a talented VR General Practitioner (GP) who will be able to:
- provide good clinical care
- maintain good medical practice
- work collaboratively with Nurse Practitioners
- maintain integrity in professional practice
In return you will be provided with:
- A fantastic, family-friendly working environment
- Reputable company, AGPAL accredited
- Excellent earning potential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a VR General Practitioner (GP) looking to work in a collaborative, modern role where Nurse Practitioners support GPs in a family medical centre.
Interviews to be arranged as soon as possible for potentially suitable candidates.
Please phone Kat Luckett on 0421 018 292 or email Kat Luckett at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or other opportunities.
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia.